Moss, Mould, Lichen and Algae remover
- Non caustic. Non acidic.
- No bleach. No water blasting.
- No elbow grease.
- 2L concentrate makes up 12L product
- 5L concentrate make up 30L product
- 10L concentrate make up 100LSafe on any exterior surface
- 10L concentrate (dilution 1:10)
- Spray on the surface and leave (do not hose off)
- Not instant – green growth decomposes within a week or two, black mould will take 4-6 months to decompose
- If biological growth is extreme, a second application will be needed a month after
- the initial application and it may take 6-12 months to decompose
- Unlike bleach based products Wet & Forget has a residual which will remain on the surface and help control premature regrowth.
- Unlimited shelf life.
- Non-systemic so safe around plants. If delicate plants are likely to be over sprayed, just hose off or cover before spraying to avoid leaf burn
How to apply Wet & Forget
- Sweep all leaves, dirt and other debris off the surface before application to allow for maximum penetration of the active ingredients.
- Dilute one part Wet & Forget to five parts water (1:5) in a garden or backpack sprayer.
- Spray the affected area to the point of saturation. Do not hose off.
- Apply during overcast, dry conditions to avoid accelerated evaporation.
- Do not apply if rain is expected in the next 12 hours.
- Lichen requires a second application within 15 minutes of the first.
- Keep children and pets off the treated surface until dry (normally 1-2 hours).
- If badly contaminated, apply a second application one month after the first.
- When to expect results with Wet & Forget
- Algae will disappear within days.
- Moss will turn brown within a few days and other light growth will decompose within a few weeks.
- Black mould will noticeably improve within 4-6 months, however if the area is heavily contaminated it will take 6-12 months.
- Lichen requires two applications within 15 minutes of each other and will take 8-12 months to decompose.
Note: It is normal for some treated surfaces to turn an orange/brown colour after application. This discoloration indicates a good result, however it is not permanent and will soon disappear.
Wet & Forget PPE
While Wet & Forget is a gentle cleaner, the use of protective equipment is still recommended when applying it to your surface INCLUDING LONG PANTS AND SHIRT, RUBBER GLOVES, GUM BOOTS, PROTECTIVE EYE WEAR AND FACE COVERING.
For further information please visit the Wet and Forget Web Site