Window Witch Exterior Glass & Window Cleaner 2L
How it works
Window Witch works by using a combination of smart surfactants and citrate water softeners to dissolve grime and sheet water from the glass, leaving no water spotting or streaking behind. The effectiveness of Window Witch can be enhanced by using a pad to gently agitate grime and dirt from the surface before rinsing off with water.
- Comes in a 2L ready-to-use bottle.
- Has both a ‘jet’ and a ‘fan’ spray setting on the nozzle.
- Easily connects to a standard garden hose.
- Reaches up to 8 metres (2 storeys).
- Automatic, pre-set dilution rate.
- Dissolves grime and sheets water from the glass.
- Leaves no water spotting or streaking behind.
- Requires no squeegeeing
How to apply Window Witch
- Attach Window Witch to a standard garden hose and turn the dial to the “ON” position.
- Apply the product to the window.
- For the best results, we recommend that you lightly agitate the glass using a microfibre pad or window brush.
- Turn the dial to the “WATER” position and thoroughly rinse from above the window (from top to bottom) to wash all the suds off.
- Always rinse above the window thoroughly (as you may have overspray above the window). This will prevent suds from running down afterwards which will lead to streaking on your window.
For information on how to use the Window Witch nozzle, see the FAQs.
- Do not leave product on the surface for more than 5 minutes or allow the product to dry on the glass.
- To achieve a streak free finish, ensure that you have rinsed all the product from the windows.
- Do not apply to windows in direct sunlight, or in the heat of the day.